Technical reinforced hose with an internal diameter of 10 mm and a length of 50 m for compressed air with a safety certificate.
- Manufactured in accordance with the PN-EN ISO 5774 standard.
- Tested for working and bursting pressure strength, bending strength, delamination strength and flexibility at -10 degrees Celsius.
- Maximum working pressure 10 atmospheres , bursting pressure 40 atmospheres.
- Made of soft PVC with a hardness of 65 ShA , additionally reinforced with a textile braid.
- Made of an inner layer resistant to various chemicals , a polyamide reinforcing mesh and an outer layer resistant to weather conditions and UV radiation .
- Thanks to the use of PVC, hoses are resistant to aging and have very high flexibility at low temperatures.
|Gross weight (kg)||5.5000|
|Master Carton MC||1|
|Wall thickness [mm]||2,5|
|Internal diameter [mm]||10|
|Working pressure [MPa]||1|
|Bursting pressure [MPa]||4|