- Full range of manual and air-operated grease pumps are designed to empty standard 18, 50 kg (39, 110 lb) lubricating grease drums.
- Can be connected directly on the greasing points, also suitable for centralised lubricating grease systems. SKF grease pumps have a maximum pressure of 50 MPa (7 250 psi) respectively.
- High pressure; maximum of 50 MPa (7 250 psi)
- Easy to install; all necessary items as well as 3 500 mm (137.8 in.) of tubing are included
- Can be put directly in grease container
- Mobility: Trolly
- Power source : Air–pressure
- Max. pressure : 500 bar (7 250 psi)