- Rigidly adhering to traditional manufacturing standards, Masada jacks boast high quality.
- Of welded construction throughout, Masada hydraulic jacks are light and durable. Masadas unique base forging method increases resistance to high pressure and gives a degree of durability and performance not found in any other comparable products. As a result, many automobile manufacturers choose Masada hydraulic jacks for their products. Among Masadas clients are Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Fuso, Hino, Nissan Diesel and Mazda.
- Widely used in various fields such as machinery, construction and Automotive industry.
- All models work both in vertical and horizontal positions. All models have common release stem and valve assemblies, many other parts are also interchangeable from model to model.
- The MHB series can be used as low models, extremely useful for buses fitted with air suspension.
- Where applicable Masada jacks are certified to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2693-2007