Features & Benefits
- Distance reference marking display
- Lens angle : 1.9 mm – 170°
- S/N Ratio : Better than 48dB
- Video output : RCA connector, 1.0vp-p, 75ohm
- Power: 12V DC (+/- 10%)
- Waterproof grade : IP68
- A backup camera (also called reversing camera) is a special type of video camera that is produced specifically for the purpose of being attached to the rear of a vehicle to aid in backing up, and to alleviate the rear blind spot. Backup cameras are alternatively known as ‘reversing cameras’ or ‘rear view cameras’. It is specifically designed to avoid a Backup collision. The area directly behind vehicles has been described as a "killing zone" due to the associated carnage.
- Backup cameras are usually connected to the vehicle head unit display.