The double foot and jaw hook puller is designed for professional use in repair shops. It is designed to easily remove gear, bearings, brake discs and other items of various sizes. The extractor and separator are made of high-carbon steel and have oxidized arms and two types of chromium plated lugs. The lugs have different edges, which mean that the extractor can be used to remove elements of different dimensions. The transmission of the extractor is a screw with trapezoidal wire, of fine coil, provided with 2 types of tips: with conical end or flat.
- Extractor Material : High Carbon Steel
- Arm material : Oxidized arms and chrome plated lugs in two types
- Screw wire : trapezoid, fine coil
- Types of screws : 2 – tapered or flat end
- Range of action : 40-220 mm